UBC Engineering provides students with extraordinary learning opportunities. You start by gaining a broad understanding of engineering principles in first-year before entering the 2nd Year Placement process. All lead to a Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) degree. Information about Engineering Programs can be found on the UBC Vancouver Engineering Undergraduate Website: Engineering Programs, the UBC Okanagan School of Engineering Website: Programs & Admissions, or by using the links below.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information:
- For engineering undergraduate students: FAQ’s for Winter term 1 and COVID-19 engineering-specific information
- New Grading Options, Late Withdrawals and Academic Concession: Read more
- Academic Policies Impacted by COVID-19: Read more
- UBC Student Resources: Read more
- Online Learning Tips for Students: Read more
- UBC’s response: Information and FAQs available on UBC.ca